March 16, 2010

About Me

I'm a University of Houston alumni with a passion for health and wellness. I am very proud to say I am a Vitamin Consultant for Physician's Preference @ the Hotze Health & Wellness Center in Katy, TX. I absolutely love my job. Why? I am challenged every single day...whether it is learning about a new supplement or coming up with ways to market our vitamins...my wheels are constantly turning. I have never learned so much in my life compared to what I have learned since working here since July 2009!

I am also the future wife of Mr. Beau Howard and I could not be more thrilled to say that! Beau has been my rock for the past four and a half years and I could not imagine life without him. He is so patient yet pushes me to be the best I can be. Beau has been there for me through the hardest, lowest times of my life and I am so thankful for that. He has a wonderful family that I can't wait to be a part of. My mom absolutely adores the ground Beau walks on which always makes life easy!

So this is me! The real...raw me! Who knows? Maybe you will learn something you never knew!

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...