October 17, 2014

Wittlest Punkin At The Patch

Though it may still be 90+ degrees here in the Lonestar State and our leaves haven't officially "changed" yet, we're still trying to celebrate this whole "fall" season that everyone speaks of. (Who am I kidding? Our leaves don't change. They go from green...to dead.) Oh, however, we did have a few 80 degree days earlier this week so I guess we can consider that to be the changing of the seasons.

Maybe.

Anywho, I feel like the most obligatory thing to do to celebrate fall is to visit a pumpkin patch, especially now that I have a kiddo to do all these things with! Though she (obviously) couldn't participate in actually picking out a pumpkin, petting the animals in the petting zoo or riding the slides with her cousins, I must say I am so so excited to start to reliving all these childhood memories with her as she grows up! I remember doing them as a kid and it brings back so many wonderful memories and I just can't wait to make those memories with my own baby girl!



 Paisley + her triplet cousins! (Aren't they so big and grown up here?!)

This was the best I could get here. She was pretty over it at this point! Ha!


First punkin patch in the books for Miss P and I'd call it a success! I cannot begin to tell you how anxious and excited I am to experience all of her "firsts" with her, especially with all the holidays coming up!

And just like that I'm off to pack up newborn clothes.
And then I may sit in the pile of 'said' newborn clothes and cry like a friggin' baby.

Happy Friday, friends! Have a great weekend!


17 comments:

  1. This is too adorable, and I cannot believe how the triplets have grown! Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby fever just went through the roof! That adorable sweet girl and all the talk of doing all these fun things for the first time is too much! lol SO happy for your little family. It is so fun to watch along with all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious! I totally cried packing up newborn clothes (a monthish ago for me) - it's normal, right ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello wittle pumpkin!! So cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't the holidays just 100000 times better with a new little love bug?!? I couldn't agree more with your sentiments! The other day we took our new little to the patch and I had her all propped up just as cute as can be, on a pile of pumpkins hoping to get the perfect shot. Low & behold she FALLS OVER and bumps her head on the pumpkin next to her!!!! She cried, we all cried, then I panicked that I almost killed my newborn with a pumpkin. Ahhhh, memories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her moccasins! :) She is precious!

    xoxo,
    Kim
    www.champagneista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how precious is Miss Paisley?!?! Your new little accessory is adorable and you're looking as fabulous as always mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww love these!! Saw some more pics from Julie's page & looks like y'all had such a fun time!! All of the holidays coming up makes me wish Jack was already here but, I know how much fun it will be next year with him so I keep looking forward to that! Paisley's outfit is precious!! Can't imagine how much fun it is getting to dress her up every day!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep meaning to look for those animals that go with pacifiers! =) cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. my. goodness. she is adorable! and congrats mama! i have a baby girl too and gosh its the best! (well, mine is 15 months, so maybe not a baby anymore?!?! nope, shell always be my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...