November 27, 2011

26 On The 27th

Recognize this lil' lady right here?
I thought so.

26 years ago, this world was blessed with a little baby bird we all call by the name of
KRISTEN!

(Or as you bloggers all know her-"All In My Twenties")

The girl I met over a romantic kegstand back in college...


The girl who will love you with all her heart...


...but who I'd be petrified of if I were on her bad side...


The girl I've shared countless laughs with...


Who shamelessly busts out doing the robot on command...


The girl who stood by my side the day I married my best friend...


The girl who created this entire blog for me...


Happy Birthday, Kristen!! 
I LOVES you so so so SO much!

***
So what are you waiting for?! 
Get on over there and wish my little lovebird a happy HAPPY birthday!!!
GO!

10 comments:

  1. a real life blogger friends! this was a super sweet post. Going to say happy bday now!


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have done wished her a happy birthday :) however I must admit I do love this blog post so cute & adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wished her a happy birthday! She seems like such a wonderful friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! What a great friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your friend!!! This seems like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post!! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! This is so cute!!! :) LOVE IT! Happy birthday Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic tribut to your friend!!!
    I hopped over & wished her a Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to her! I love both of y'alls blogs!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...