March 3, 2011

Decisions, decisions

So this chick
(that'd be me.)
got a promotion last week!

That's right.
You're lookin' at the Assistant Director of Physician's Preference Vitamins.

HOLLA!

((Don't I look so profesh in that pic?? I know.))

Anyhoo...upon doing so, fiance said I could reward myself with one of the following...
((He really knows what motivates me. God love that man.))

Fancy, schmancy new cam
Nikon D3000 is up for consideration

Mac
((because we've both been dying for one for years now.))

55" 3D/LED TV
((because this is something he's dying for and well, since this whole marriage thing is all about compromise I figure if I get rewarded he should reap the benefits too...right?))
I'll be honest. I'm really pushing for the camera. With our honeymoon ::gasp:: right around the corner, I would love to have high quality pictures to bring home with us. Aaannddd...since we will be having little mini Howard's running around in a few years, I feel like a camera is the best investment.

Doesn't it look good on me?!
But I need help! What do y'all think?! Any suggestions for which model you recommend?!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion! I would definitely get a camera if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the promotion, so exciting. As for the little gift for you I would go for the Camera, they are great to have around and you really learn about them quickly...and you will be hooked. I know I sure am!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote camera!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camera for sure! And congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg CAMERA is theeee way to go! I have so much fun with mine. I have a canon and im just learning to use it and it's amaaazing!

    then maybe you'll get SO good at taking pics that you'll get hired to be a photographer on the side..then you can buy a Mac for each room of your house AND a tv (hey I like to dream big lol)

    but for real..go with the camera! honeymoon pics will be gorgeous!

    xoxox CONGRATS on the promotion that is amazing! and I am in love with your zebra sweataa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote camera, most definitely.

    If you're really still deciding, go for the mac....

    but definitely camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I plan only get the same camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! Congratulations on the promotion! That's excellent!
    I would personally go for the Mac and get the camera for a birthday or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I'd take the camera, but it's pretty much a no fail situation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a ladybuy who has the tv, the Mac and the camera (you know electronics are my thing) I would defintiely without any doubt go with the Mac. I LOVE my camera but I dont use it every day. I use my Mac EVERY SINGLE DAY and its AMAZING! And the Mac is way more expensive. Get the camera for your birthday or you can always drop the hint that it would be the perfect wedding gift from Aunt Mary. She's gonna kill me if she's reading this! ha! The TV would be my last option. You can take my camera on the HM too if you want!! Love you and see you in a couple hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holla at the promotion!! Get the camera - not even a question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get the camera! or maybe the computer. You can do a lot of fancy editing with a nice computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What an exciting time! I would get the camera, because I am a little selfish, but you can't go wrong with any of those!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats! camera for sure, you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd get the MAC! Like Kristen said you use it daily, and you have a fantastic system to edit your photos on! :) Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with Kristen!!!! I'd get a Mac. I've had my Mac Laptop for the last 3 years now and I KID YOU NOT---it runs just like the day I took it out of the box. Once you go mac, you NEVER go back! I use my Mac everyday too, so I think it would be the most beneficial!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...