December 20, 2013

(I Think) I've Been Good

ChristmasWishlist2014




I'm not perfect, by any stretch to the imagination, but hey, I think I've been a good girl this year. It's only fair to wish for a few things I typically wouldn't buy for myself, right?!

Here's to hoping new tennis shoes and running pants get my flabby tush back in the gym 4+ times/week.
Here's to wishing for a few new rings, this year, instead of earrings...thanks to a janky earlobe.
And cheers to maybe being able to tell time out of a watch that doesn't have a shattered screen.
Is that so much to ask for?!

What are you hoping to find in your stocking this year?!


8 comments:

  1. Nice list! I already got one of the things I really wanted as an anniversary present - an MK watch. I asked for a Lowe's gift card too but TJ says that just sounds like work for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scallop ring is adorable! I found my Lily Pulitzer later gator IPad case at TJMaxx...keep your eyes out if you are in one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you deserve it all and more! I have been wanting to add a pair of Ray's to my purse...maybe Santa will bring them for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked for a watch this year too! I love the pink face with the gold on that Michael Kors though. This time of year is always hard to get to the gym but that is what New Year's Resolutions are for! I hope all of your shopping is done!

    http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...