April 30, 2010

It's my party, I can cry if I want to.

Well happy birthday to me. [Insert pouty face here] I'm the big 2-4. It's dark and rainy outside, my fiance is laid up with a gimp knee so all our fun plans went out the window, and I am extremely upset over the fact that I am going to end up having to go to court over my car. This is really taking its toll on me, as you read in my previous post. I have tried really hard to turn this day around with no success. I just feel like blah and my eyes have filled up with tears a few times now. I hate feeling this way. I'm usually a pretty happy camper.



Things that have made me smile today:

*A precious, crackly voiced phone call I got at 12:01 this morning from my wonderful fiance wishing me a happy birthday
*One of my co-workers gave me a beautiful hot pink rose when I got to work this morning
*Right after that Dr. Hotze hand delivered a very sweet and sincere birthday card
*It's Friday (and not to mention, pay day)
*I have absolutely nothing to do all weekend long

Well, that's all folks. I'm off to pack my gypsy bag and head to Beau's for my weekly mini-vacay!

...by the way...sorry for the depressing post. I guess we all have days like this where we have to vent...

Over and out,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...