July 8, 2011

Just checkin' in

Yes, indeed, I am alive and well in the beautiful Colorado Springs! (Thanks for worrying about me guys-that's so sweet!)

This is what I've been waking up to every morning...


I mean, a girl really could get used to this...

Did I mention there's NO humidity here?? Being from Texas, I never thought this was possible!

Anyways-so I'm here for work...our company is hosting a hospitality suite for the player and attendees at the US Women's Open. So-it's work but it's fun work!

Fact: Stephy don't know the first thing about women's golf or any of the players. Pretty sure I've walked through small groups of famous chicks in the locker room and had no idea. It's a damn shame.

But nonetheless...I'm pretty legit around here.


And a past Saints owner we've been schmoozing let me sport her Superbowl ring. #badass


So ya-It's long days and late fun nights but being a marketeer, it's just whatcha gotta do!

Room service just arrived with breakfast-gotta run! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Rough life, rough life ;) Glad to see you're having a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what a hard job you have! so jealous! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly... beautiful!! I have always wanted to go to that area of the country. How did I just find you on twitter? I feel so behind considering I have been following your blog for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Co. Springs! The area is beautiful and the hiking is amazing. I hope you don't have to work too hard, so you can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorado Springs is awesome...I think it is just gorgeous there! AND...you're SOOO right about the no humidity! I remember being there in July and it felt like someone had taken a blowdryer to my face because it was so hot and dry!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...