July 11, 2011

Monday, Mail & Monograms

Well ladies-it's Monday.

Need I say more?

I think I got a whole 4 hours of sleep last night and woke up to a failed attempt at sock bun curls. (Damn) Guess I'll try again tonight and hopefully get it on video for all you fancypants so you can sport them too! :)

On a brighter note, I got mail today. I don't know what it is about getting mail but it makes me really, really, really happy. Like-really happy. And this mail wasn't even specifically for me! I swear I shop online just so I can track it every 5 minutes until it's in my hands...I then proceed by running down the hallway to find that little key in our drop box...sighhhh...

You see...I'm all about personalization.

And I'm always on the lookout for that perfect gift. You know...something you can't find anywhere else.

Whether it's a birthday, or a shower, or just because...

There's just something about seeing your very own initials on something that makes it "yours".

My very best friend turned 26 yesterday and I just so happened to stumble upon this on Pinterest just a few days before. (Which, by the way, if I haven't already said it...I'm pretty much obsessed...)

Well...Julz is pretty lucky she's my best and since she's newly engaged I just had to get this for her.
Did you just hear those angels sing?

J [heart] J
::for Julie & Jake::

Is that not the most precious little gem everrrr??

Well-you'll loves me 'cuz you can find your very own right here on Etsy!

Lauren does GREAT work, she got it to me in a week and the best part...it was only 40 buckaroos! Heck to the yea.

Since my birthday already came and went, you still have time to get one for me for Christmas. (Preferably with an S [heart] B).

Or either of these will work too...

I'll look forward to receiving them in the mail. ;)

14 comments:

  1. It also almost looks like it spelled out Joy! How neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE monograms! What a GREAT gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I looooves it - must get one! :) Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want/need all of those 2! Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is SO cute!!! I just sent it to the fiance! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gold necklace! So elegant and beautiful. I might have to get one! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of those! And getting mail is the BEST. It's like Christmas all throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that necklace! I think I need to order one asap :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I am a new follower & would love for you to follow me back thanks again.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart you! And your blog. This just made me so happy! I won't be purchasing you any monogramed items, but I'd be happy to mail you a card :) I'm big into "snail mail." So I try to send at least one card per month...and I need to send one for July, so I might as well send it to a lovely blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE This!! I requested to join pintrest so I can order some! THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the necklace! Adorable! I want!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...