June 17, 2010

OH EM GEE!

Am I a sLaCkEr or WHAT?!

I am SO sorry! I have been extremely busy and have had zero time to blog...even though I could probably use the venting...

Anyways...I will write soon...but in the meantime check out my brother's blog. He's a junior (I think?!) at UT and is enrolled in a photography class and has started a photography blog. His first post is pictures from our trip to stay with Aunt Frances. The pictures are amazing! I don't know how he does it!

Christophotography

Be back later...

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...