June 9, 2010

Skippy

One year ago today, grandpa "Skippy" went to visit my dad in heaven. I miss him. His soft blue eyes and his slightly crooked smile could melt anyone's heart. Not only was he my grandpa, but he was my dad's dad. He raised daddy into the kind, gentle, loving man he was and I miss them both terribly everyday. They were both far too young to leave this earth. But I know they are in a good place. I know they are safe, free of pain and probably up there fishing and hunting together. I love you dad and grandpa.




Wish you were here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...