February 7, 2011

Brace yourself for this massive amount of photos.

Saturday was our 2nd couple's shower! It was an absolute blast (what I remember from it anyway) so I'll leave you with 1 million photos...

Is this not thee cutest little arrangement?!
Guest book table
Lovely maid of honor-Julie
DZ Big Sis & Bridesmaid, Destiny & Julie
Matt & Allie
(12 wks preggo!!!)
Jonathan (Best man) & Irvin (Ursher)
Restrepo Family!
Julie & Mr. Bright
Des & Ashley (Bridesmaid)


Duane & Brookie (bridesmaid)
Michael, James (Ursher), Rochelle
Me & Mary/Lauren
(she just loves it when I call her Mary)
Zach & Lauren
Bill, Momma, Debbie, Chris (Brother/Aisle-walker-downer/Groomsmen)
Holy presents!
Excited about tumblers

I forbid him to break/cut the ribbons.
No babies anytime soon.
Aaaand this is when the margaritas kicked in...
Bride & Groom martini glasses...LOVE!


Sooo one of Beau's friends thought it was a "Stock the Bar" party.
Either way, I'm okay with Patron.
Hutto's :)
Future father in law-Ricaroo
Bill (mom's main squeeze)
The not-so-little little brother
Mi familia!
Ric & Jonell (hostess with the mostess!)
<3


Mark, Jared, Me & Adam
SOOO they make me look like a munchkin...


So much fun.
So much booze.
Such wonderful friends and family.
We are blessed.


7 comments:

  1. IM SOOOOO SAD I MISSED IT! It looks likeit was SO fun! TEAR! On a better note I cannot tell you how excited I am for the cruise! I am SOOOO ready for a little getaway and luckily I am FINALLY feeling a little better!I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is so cute! I might be wrong, but is your sweater from anthro? Such cute pictures! Virginia

    www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great shower! I love your sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounded so fun! Looks like ya'll had a graet time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...