August 15, 2010

I wish summer never ended.

...because when it ends, so do parties like these.
I live for the summertime!
Happy Birthday Austin!
L to R: Todd, Ash, Austin, James, Beau, Me, Jared & Margie






We ended the weekend by taking complete advantage of Houston Restaurant Week and eating at Vic & Anthony's. If you have not participated in restaurant week, I don't know what you're waiting for!
Me & the soon-to-be in-laws! I am so blessed to be marrying into such a wonderful family!
L to R: Brian, Julie (Beau's sister), Ric, Marsha, Me, Beau
Marsha & Ric
Just love them! :)
Me & my groom! <3
He cleans up so well!

2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...