August 12, 2010

I've Decided...

If I could pick any career in the world that is totally off the wall, so-not-the-typical-me, it would for sure be a cake maker (excuse my lack of not knowing what the professional name is.)

That's right. I would love to work for this guy...
Creating fabulous, edible pieces of art like this...

And this...
Spending all day using my creative mind to make things like this...
And this...
And of course, making cakes that replicate food items like this...
And last, but definitely not least, so I could make my bff a cake like this!

Screw the idea of ever wanting to be a dental hygienist...if I made cakes I could work on teeth on any given day!


I'm totally confident in the fact that I have a very creative mind, but my lack of patience would totally fail me if this were my profession. (And that fact that I would eat all the cake batter before the cake even made it in the oven, but we won't go there!)

If you could pick ANY dream job in the world...practical or not...what would you be?!

2 comments:

  1. That would be such a fun and super challenging job! I love Ace of Cakes and Amazing Wedding Cakes and all those shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would own my own cupcake bakery!! :)

    Also, I didn't see your email address anywhere so I thought I'd just write you back on here! That is just too funny that you're a vitamin consultant!! So cool! My sister worked as one for a couple of years too. :)


    Well I have a few autoimmune diseases that I have to take hormones for but lately I've been feeling terrible. I know it's probably due to my hormones but I thought I'd see if anything else was going on. My doc said my b12 was low so I started taking 1000 mcg a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...