July 26, 2013

Fridays Call for Happy Things (& Also Spanish)


uno. Duck Dynasty...making bath time fun again since 2013. (Adorable Phil & Miss Kay loofahs from the one and only, Shay)
dos. Morning strolls with my girl
tres. Serene view of the lake on my run
cuatro. My new found love in the form of liquid courage. AKA: Oyster Bay sauvignon blanc. (Don't let the screwtop fool ya. If you like white wines with a hint of grapefruit, you're in for a real treat!)
cinco. Chocolate chip cookie dough QuestBars. Another new found love of mine. Obsessed is an understatement. These are the absolute best protein bars I think I've EVER laid eyes on!
seis. Less than 80 days 'til our trip to Atlantis! And also my motivation for getting these thunder thighs to the gym on a daily basis.
siete. Following Instagram staff members on Instagram. (What? You don't stalk Instagram employees?) This chick "Khiesti" is adorable! She literally plays with her food and snaps pics like it's her J-O-B and I'm as fascinated as ever with her!
ocho. Snuggles with my precious nieces. All baby girls are almost EIGHT pounds already and are changing daily! I can't even handle the cuteness. They are THE best snugglebugs in all the land!
nueve. Closing on my aunt's new house for her this morning! I somehow managed to convince her to not only move from Dallas to Houston but to move INTO our neighborhood! No lie-if I through a rock really hard, I could hit her house. I'm so excited to have family so close by!
diez. Hearing that Katie and Erica's surprise trip to visit me has inspired other bloggers to do the same! My heart is SO happy for these three amigas!
 
I sure do hope your Friday is fully of happiness! Now go out and enjoy your weekend, wouldya?!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wine recommendation! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those loofahs! Where are they from?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What app do you use to countdown to your vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oyster bay sav is defintely my fav white wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Oyster Bay!! So good!! And I was going to ask the same question..what app do you use for the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it is great to have family right there at you! Jealous. I have to ask, where did Shay get those loofahs?? I know the perfect person who would love those!! HA! I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com so feel free to stop by and say hello!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! I love oyster bay wine! I love the countdown app I have a a countdown for every big event this year on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok. going to be stalking HEB for those loofahs!!! and I love oyster bay, may have to go pick some up. right.... now! have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh my gosh. This whole post makes me smile and then I read the last one! Amazing. You guys are such sweet, genuine best friends that its inspiring to all of blog world. So thankful I found my Katies. Happy weekend pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...