Also, because April is my birth month (that's right...the 30th...don't forget it!), I thought it would be a good time to remind myself how far I have
Anywho...since it's been, well over a year now...here we go!
1. Pay for someone else's meal anonymously.
3. Be a maid of honor.
4. Learn graphic design: Uh ya...so it's installed on my computer. Isn't that half the battle?
5. Drink wine in Napa. Maybe next year?!
7. Make double mortgage payments once/year. Yep! Actually made 3 extra payments last year!
8. Pack only in a carry-on for a trip. Yep-I did the impossible.
9. Eat a raw diet for 3 days straight. Done & loved it!
10. Turn my blog into a book.
11 Write a gratitude for a full year. So I started this...and then forgot about it. Whoops.
12. Join a church. We found the church, just haven't officially joined yet.
13. Swim in Lake Michigan. If wading counts as swimming, then YES!
14. Grow blog to 6,500 followers.
15. Send handwritten notes once/week.
16. Renew our vows in April 2016.
17. Have a baby. Happening in 5 short months!!
18. Go an entire week without social media. DONE AND DONE. & IT WAS NOT EASY.
19. Host a party all on my own. Our housewarming party, which was hosted with one arm...
20. Start a new family tradition. Yep! Beau and I started a new Christmas tradition! :)
21. Go on a vacation with just Beau. Oh ya! Might I add it was one of my absolute favorites yet!
22. Visit my family in Tennessee. Unfortunately, it was for my grandpa's funeral, but yes, I went.
23. Send my mom on a vacation.
24. Get a puppy. Ha. I think this one is self-explanatory.
25. Be a leader in my company.
26. Buy Ford Raptor for Beau...in cash. Slight detour. We paid off my car and bought him a Chevy.
27. Wake up at 5am every week day. Does 5:20 am count??
28. Work out 3 times per week before work. Was I drunk when I wrote this one?
29. Rebuild savings account to at least $25,000. Slowly but surely...
30. Pay it forward in a really big way. One day.
13 out of 30...almost halfway there and I still have 2 years to go! I'm okay with this.