October 5, 2010

DAY 10

The end is here! It's Day 10 (well, more like day 15 for me since I skipped around a few days) of the blog challenge.

((...thank you, baby Jesus!))

Time for the grand finale...my ONE CONFESSION!

You see this??


It's ALL of my favorite bloggy friends saved as app icons on my iPhone! (Disregard the 4 icons at the bottom...those are the fiance's and mother's speed dial and speed texting icons...) Anyways...I thoroughly enjoy reading all y'all's blogs so much I couldn't help but save them on my home screen! This way, when I'm at lunch, getting my nails done, driving on the freeway, or not in front of a computer, I just hit one simple button and it takes me to the promiseland (aka...YOUR blogs!)

Starting this blog (thank you, Kristen!) was probably one of the best things I've done for myself. I SO look forward to reading about everyone's lives, even those I have never met and probably never will meet, but I feel like I have gotten to know all of you by reading your daily musings. I've gotten so many great ideas for our wedding, I've read all your stories about love and heartbreak and even those expecting little ones! So thank you, blog friends, for entertaining me on a daily basis and for giving me the courage to document all of my stories! I love y'all! :)


5 comments:

  1. This is so random and nothing to do with your actual post but how did you set up your bottom 4 buttons with quick call and text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :) I see my little blog on there! So honored that I am a shortcut on your phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I see mine too. That just kinda made my day a little - is that sad? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I need to do that on my phone asap. And yay, my blog is on there! Heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not on there.


    goodbye.


    OVER.


    DONE.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...