October 25, 2010

Lay Me Down On A Bed Of Roses

This Sunday, one of our college friends past away suddenly. Although Beau and I were not close friends of JM, he was a Sigma Chi and always seemed to be in the same places we were, always making them better places than they were before. He had a charismatic personality that could bring a smile to anyone's face and was a free-spirit to say the very least. His sense of humor was contagious.

Although I just love this song, I never wanted there to be an appropriate time to play it. Unfortunately, this could be thee most appropriate time to play it...



I will forever remember his Polo emblem tattoo on his left chest and his Northface tattoo on his back shoulder blade as he's the only person I know that could pull tattoos like these off! It was just last weekend we were trying to convince him to get the Hanes logo tattooed around his waist and the Levi's logo on his butt, which I think he was seriously considering! I still cannot believe this has happened nor can I shake it.

Rest In Peace, JM. You will be missed by many.






4 comments:

  1. Steph - So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you pull through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and JM's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will be greatly missed. God couldn't have a more perfect angel now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and JM's family. Let us know if we can do anything, if only to just give moral support. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...