July 16, 2010

It's Here!

Ta-Da!We bought a new camera!

Ok so I know buying a new camera is not all that exciting to most people but we are really excited about this one...why?
  • It's waterproof!! We can drop it in the river, lake, beach, pool, hot tub, bath tub, sink, toilet, pitcher of beer-you name it...and it won't get ruined!!
  • It's shockproof for up to 7 feet! This is FABULOUS because Beau and I can be pretty clumsy...

  • It's still small enough to fit in my cute Coach "camera case" (well, it's supposed to be a credit card holder but if the shoe fits...)!

...and finally...

  • This was our first time to purchase something for us to share (besides dinner and drinks, of course!) and there were no arguments...zero, zilch, nada!! (We are so grown up these days!) ;)

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of pics in my next few posts...I like new things! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. waterproof=clutch. I wish they woudl waterproof iphones. I am on # 5. And camera #3. In two years. Pathetic. CUTE camera case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so you blog is toooooo tooo cute!! Whooohooo for the bachelorette rendevous! I am now a follower of you blog! And thank you for all the tips on my comments!! I wrote them down!!

    It also looks like we have the same taste in blog design hahaha (the backgrounds!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...