July 19, 2010

Quick Weekend Recap

Well, I don't know about you but I had a long, fabulous relaxing 3 day weekend, thanks to my un-used vacation time at work!

Just a few quick highlights:

Friday: Spent the evening with team Scissor Biscuits. We lost both games but had a heck of a time. That's all that matters, right!?

Saturday: We were supposed to have engagement pics but got rained out so I pouted all the way to a new Mexican food place, Ruby Tequilas, to try out their FABULOUS "Dos Ritas". If you've never heard of or had one, I demand you go try one. NOW. (Yup, that's a beer, dumped into a margarita! YUMMM!) To say the least, I was over our rained-out pics after a couple of these! :)
Sunday: Went to the hunting show with the fiance. (Exciting...I know...) But I made the most of it as you can see! I want to say that was a 250 quart ice chest...the size of a bath tub...and of course I couldn't pass it up without jumping in it!
Monday: Wedding planning galore. Edited guest list, made guest lists for showers, emailed florists, met with florist #2, emailed wedding coordinator, helped my fabulous friend Ashley organize the bachelorette party, shopped for centerpiece stuff (and for a new purse of course...)...you get the idea!
The photo above is the story of my life right now. I swear I carry that pink wedding planner with me every.where.I.go. But it's fun, don't get me wrong, and I have quite a few things checked off so far so I can't complain one bit! What girl doesn't like picking out flowers, cakes, and decorations?! *(I don't know why it's turned that way and the "Rotate Clockwise" button isn't working for some reason but you get the picture...)

Anyways...off to bed! Another busy week of work ahead of me. (At least it's only a 3 1/2 day work week for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...