July 7, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Well, this is my new coffee mug...I'm just the tiniest bit in love with it because it has my future last initial on it!

In other wedding news, I am going to the bRiDaL eXtRaVaGanZa on Saturday with mi madre! I'm really excited simply because I went to the Bridal Symposium earlier this year and had a great time and supposively, the Bridal Extravaganza is like "Mardi Gra for brides" as my future sister-in-law, Julie, calls it!

I also finally found something to wear for engagement pictures, which are next weekend! I found these two tops at Arden B. and plan on wearing both with dark jeans and wedges.This top (which is actually an extremely, extremely short dress) I got in yellow, not blue, and I will be wearing it as a top, not a dress, to ensure my arse doesn't show in our pics.What do you think?! Any suggestions?


And LAST but definitely not LEAST...this is a fairytale wedding story about a girl I went to college with.
  • Beware: expect chills to cover your body and have a tissue near by. This is probaly one of the sweetest stories I have ever read!




1 comment:

  1. I actually tried on the dress but in a burnt sienna orange color.... I wasn't a fan of it once I had it on :( the shirt looks cute I'd opt for that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...