January 21, 2011

A birthday & a shout out!

It's my beautiful mother's birthday today so a very special "Happy Birthday" to the woman who's put up with all my crap and still loves me unconditionally!!

LOVE YOU MOM!

Also...a quick shout out to all my new followers! I've accumulated quite a few here lately so I wanted to say HI!, thanks for following me & I look forward to reading all of your blogs too!

Oh & just a small disclaimer...if you haven't picked up on my sarcasm yet throughout all my posts you might want to make a mental note now. If you don't like, agree with, or enjoy reading my posts simply don't! This blog is solely for me to keep my friends and family updated on my life since I don't have Facebook or MySpace. For those of you that have been leaving sweet/nice/motivating comments-THANK YOU! Seriously...thank you...if it weren't for y'all's sweet comments I probably wouldn't blog.

Hope YOU have a fantastic freaking weekend!! XOXO

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :) I'm a southern girl (Alabama!) living in Chicago! Similar to you... only still struggling to lose weight and plan a destination wedding!

    You're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower ... I love your blog!! Hope you have a great weekend too! ... hope you'll check out my blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your pretty mama!!

    And FYI, I would LOVE IT if you'd let me know next time you're in town!! Not only would our husband's probably get along great, but I'm sure WE would too! :)

    I don't remember exactly what I told you about Matthew, but he is an insurance advisor. I used to say he was a financial advisor because I thought that's what they were called, and he sort of is, but really he's primarily in life insurance. They do all kinds of stuff with huge policies that I don't understand and couldn't begin to describe. And now he decided he wants to go to law school so he can be a liscensed attorney? I guess it will help out in other aspects of his business. Anyway, the guys would probably enjoy talking about that. BORING! Haha!!

    Where in TX do you live? We might be moving. :( Sorry for the epic nature of this comment! Feel free to email me if you'd like! jenni.storyoml@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mommy!!!! Hope she has a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom and have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about how you wouldn't blog if you didn't have people to follow you and leave you comments I don't think I would either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to have found you! Good luck with the wedding - enjoy planning :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found you on the daybook. cuttte blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...