September 17, 2012

Aloha!

It's funny...

One day you're clocking out of work, running last minute errands and packing until the wee hours of the morning thinking "Ahhhh...10 days of vacation starts NOW!". You check into your hotel, grab your first cocktail, kick your feet up and think to yourself "Ahhhh...I still have 9 more days of this!"

And then, next thing ya know...

You're scrambling to get your suitcase back under 50 pounds before you catch your flight back to reality.

What the hell?
Vacation...it really never is long enough, is it?!

While I'd love to tell you all about how absolutely terrible our trip to Kauai was, sister has a LOT of catching up to do....work, gym, house stuff, you name it.

Let me tell ya...taking sunset dinner cruises down the NaPali Coast, riding in a helicopter over the entire island, kayaking the Waimea River, hiking to secret beaches and waterfalls, and attending the most incredible wedding EVER all with some of our closest friends and family members is just so so terrible. ;) It was a rough ten days...


Don't worry...I'll have a full vacay recap up by the end of the week but in the meantime, I'll be sifting through all 2,000+ (Yes. Two freaking thousand.) photos to find the best ones to use for my recap posts. You're welcome.


{Sneaky peek}

I'm off to catch up on all things "life" related.
Oh-and hopefully some sleep, too. Jet lag can be real a biatch!
 
PS-if anyone wants to send me right back to Kauai, I totally wouldn't hate it.

21 comments:

  1. can't wait to see all of the pics! looks like a gorgeous and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you lead such a hard life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally looking forward to your recap so I can drool all over myself and convince hubby we need to get to Hawaii, like, yesterday!

    And no, vacation is NEVER long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the rest!! That dress looks gorgey on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg cannot wait to see more pics! Hawaii is beyond amazing, and I'm loving your photos already! Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been on vacation in way too long! Looks like you had SUCH a terrible time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to have you back! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow 2000 photos and wow a 10 day vacation lucky you!! cant wait to read more recaps of your wonderful sounding vacation

    ReplyDelete
  10. While I love all the "teaser" pics, I'm glad my koozie made the collage with your crotch.

    I love you so glad you're backkk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo excited to see the rest of the pictures! The teasers are enough to get me dying of jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome home! :(

    excited to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the recap!!! LOVE Hawaii! :) I know you'll have amazing pictures!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. so so sooo jealous!! can't wait to hear all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hawaii jet lag is the worst!! Don't stress yourself out too much playing catch-up. Can't wait to hear all the details! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sneak peek! I cannot wait to the full photos & hear all about the trip. I hope you had a plenty of R&R! & ps you can go back if I can go too this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am waiting for a proposal story! can ash do a guest post LOL???? kidddddinggg

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back! Can't wait to see more pics from your trip! My H and I honeymooned in Fiji but we've never been to Hawaii everyone tells us they're similar but Hawaii is just breathtaking! Super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are SO right - it always feels like you have an eternity to vacay it up, and then BAM, back to reality. Can't wait to see pics!

    http://young-southern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait to read all about it love! MISS U!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel your vacay pain. Oh yes I do. Hang in there. If you're anything like me you're having serious postvacay blues. Friday is just four days away...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...