September 6, 2012

Officially Checked OUT

The time has come, my friends.

As of 5pm yesterday, I clocked out of work and won't be back for 10 (yes...TEN) whole days. Don't get me wrong...I love my job and all but I truly believe PTO is good for your health. I mean, my boss could really use a break from me every once in a while. ;)

As of 7am this morning, I'm checking out completely...I'll be toes in the water/bootay in the sand on some Hawaiian beach for the next week or so but don't you worry your little hearts because I'm leaving you in very capable hands while I'm out!

Meet my ghost writers ;)

***
FRIDAY
The gorgeous mommy-to-be, Megan from Mackey Madness


Monday
The Southern Belle, Christina from Carolina Charm


Tuesday
THE Smokin' Ms. Kelly from Eat Yourself Skinny


Wednesday
The hysterical & gorgeous Taylor from The Daily Tay

Thursday 
Our {other} beautiful mommy-to-be, Michelle from The Vintage Apple

Friday
Make-up lovin' mommy, Meg O from O. is Me

Y'all...these girls covered just about everything! From taking baths together and halloween costumes, to junior high love letters and beauty buys. Per usual...they have totally outdone themselves so don't forget to show 'em a little love while I'm gone!

In the meantime, I'll be at airport trying to figure out a way to get my suitcase under 50 pounds. TSA and their rules...pssssh.

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read posts from all of these wonderful ladies :) Have an amazing time in Hawaii, which I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip!! Can't wait to see all of your recap posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great great time in Hawaii! I am sure it will be the wedding will be just gorgeous!


    I have to say though when the picture for your post was Megan I was confused for a second and thought my bloglovin was all kinds of messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!! Too bad we're not on the same island (I'm on Maui for a few weeks!) or I would love to meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeeeek, it's finally here!!
    Have the most AMAZING time, will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pics!

    And thanks for a great line-up of guest posts too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph- always elated to be mentioned on your blog. The pic you chose however? Yea. We gotta talk about that when you get back from paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have waaaayyy too much fun, friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...