September 10, 2012

Cast Your Vote


Hello friends of Beautiful Mess! I'm Christina, from Carolina Charm, filling in for Steph while she is relaxing partying in Hawaii!

Let’s get down to business, shall we?

Is it just me, or is everyone else’s Pinterest feed absolutely flooded with “fall” pins right now? Between football season, orange leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, crisp air and more, there is certainly reason to be excited that we are just a few weeks away from the FIRST DAY of FALL (September 22). 

And you know what else happens during fall? HALLOWEEN! So today we are going to VOTE on our favorite Halloween couples costume for Beau and Steph this year! YEP, Steph has agreed to wear the winning costume, selected by her followers for Halloween this year!

Here are the contenders:

1. Mario & Luigi  

2. Loofahs {wouldn't Beau look adorable as a PINK Loofah?!}

3. Alice in Wonderland

4. Google Maps

5. Deer & Headlights

6. Jack Daniels & Malboro Cigarettes
 
7. Mary Poppins & The Chimney Sweeper
 
8. Pac-man

9. Smurfs {pretty sure Beau has previous smurf experience from 2009}

10. The Price is Right Contestants

Cast your VOTE!  
What costume do you want to see Beau and Steph in for Halloween 2012?


PS – I totally made the part up about Steph “agreeing to wear the winning costume.” Vote anyway! It’ll be fun!


Oh, and stop by my blog and say hello! Thanks for having me Steph! 
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. oh man...these are all so good. my vote goes with the deer in headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome haha - I vote google maps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the deer in headlights, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh em gee. the deer and the headlights hahha perfect for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. It's a tie between the deer in headlights (hilarious!) and Google Maps (cool rep of modern day technology and kind of pop-culturish). Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL LOVE THIS GIRL!

    I vote for the ugliest one. I can't decide. Either Alice in wonderland so that BBFT is forced to wear bunny ears or Google Maps.All great contenders...such a good topic lady!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh I love the deer and headlights! Such a great post topic!

    brianna
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh I love the deer and headlights! Such a great post topic!

    brianna
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these!! My vote goes to the Deer in Headlights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loofahs for SURE. Hahaha love all these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm Mario and Luigi NO CONTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ashleys must think alike because I thought the best costume is Mario and Luigi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha this is too funny! I vote for Mario & Luigi! Great post Christina!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are hilarious! The loofah would be insanely funny. As well as the deer in headlights!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, thank you for posting this. I need to start thinking about my Halloween costumes. I'm usually planning my costume the day of.

    I love the loofa costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh these are awesome. The loofa's are so cute (I did this in college), but how can you pass up the google maps or deer in headlight? lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh I can't decide I like Alice in Wonderland, Mario & Luigi, and Deer in Headlights :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. google maps! that is sooo creative!! i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hellllo, loofahs alllll the way...make him do it!!! I am just telling you this because I want to be the deer in the headlights! GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey cutie! You know I love me some Halloween costumes! I vote for Alice hands down! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...