September 7, 2012

Aruba...Jamaica...Oooh I Wanna Take Ya

Hi there friends. I'm Megan and I blog over at Mackey Madness

I'm excited to be over here today...and super jealous that Steph is heading to Hawaii and I'm just stuck in hot, muggy, West Nile infected Louisiana. But I'm not bitter or anything. : )

I want to reminisce a little bit today about our honeymoon in Jamaica (two years ago), that way I can pretend I'm right there with them on the beach. Make room for three (we're pregnant!) more, y'all! 

Here's my 5 favorite moments/pictures from our honeymoon:

Our first day, walking around and checking everything out. We were on cloud nine to be married and on vacation! The water was so clear and beautiful. 

A romantic sunset cruise that we took one evening. The views were amazing. 

A bubble bath that we came home to one night after dinner. 

Picnic by the beach, with delicious cheese and dessert. 

Couples massage time...this was the most amazing thing ever!

And now I'm going to put my swimsuit on (the maternity one, of course!) and go sit in my bathtub and pretend I'm in Jamaica or Hawaii or just somewhere with amazing beaches and views. 

Who wants to come with me? This could get awkward. 

14 comments:

  1. You're adorable, Megan!!! We've been looking into Jamaica possibilities, I'll have to email you about what resort you guys stayed at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing honeymoon!! You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan you are hysterical and I'm so glad I found you through Steph's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you are having fun! Makes me jealous since I am at work (blah)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all jealous of steph right now! haha

    I love the title of your post because it is two fold! jamaican honeymoon and now you are a pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are you two!!! Have a great weekend!! Love your blog! Your newest follower!!

    Xoxo Bunnie :)

    http://www.quallmanza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you two!!! Have a great weekend!! Love your blog! Your newest follower!!

    Xoxo Bunnie :)

    http://www.quallmanza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the little one!! What an exciting time! Your pictures make me super jealous--loving the first one especially! How was Sandals?! It was a top contender in our honeymoon search but I read so many negatives on TripAdvisor I scared myself and we decided on Bora Bora instead (in just 4 months!) Would you recommend it, or do it again the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im going on a holiday in two weeks and now im even more excited :) thanks for sharing!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun !!!!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know I'd take a bath with you anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for having me, Steph!!! This was fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are making me want to travel, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I love Meg!! Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...