December 24, 2010

The last one.

This is my absolute last Christmas to wake up at home and not with Beau ((finally!!)) & that is enough to be merry about! Although I love being at home with mom, Chris and all the pups, the idea of waking up next to my bug, on a cool, crisp December morning, just the two of us, a fire and a warm cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer just melts my heart and i. cant. wait.

Enjoy every bite of fried turkey, every ounce of mama's sweet potatoes, and every last morsel of that pecan pie. Who cares if your jeans don't fit right at the end of the night-that's what New Year's resolutions are for.

I hope y'all have a beautiful time with your closest friends and families!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. This was the first Christmas Rob and I woke up together- just the two of us... and it was EVERYTHING you described :-) Completely worth the wait! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas- it sounds like the menu is delish :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...