December 9, 2010

No shame in my game.

Don't judge me. I expect nothing more than sweet comments telling me how monotone and boring wonderful and peppy I look/sound in this video.


This was sent out in an email blast to all of our patients. ...ya...talk about embarrassing...but we had so much stupid fun making it so I don't care what anyone says!

On a side note...I had this really cute little twirl thing for the "one month of energy" part but they made me re-do it so that's why it's boring. Poop.

If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? ;)

P.S.-we have a wager with our CFO that it WILL get 5,000 hits by day 12. Please feel free to view it MULTIPLE TIMES...hint hint...

4 comments:

  1. Hah! How cute are you guys? I love it. My office is boring. We don't do anything. This is adorable.

    FYI: If you want to get a ton of hits, you should tweet the link. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so cute.

    I wrote about you on my blog today. Go check it out (:

    Samantha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha!!! Soo cute. I want those antlers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...