October 15, 2012

A Post of Few Words

Aaand this would be why... 
Boo you sinus/sniffly/sneezy/head-pounding/man-sounding cold I somehow contracted this weekend.

Can't we just go back to the weekend?

...where I felt good enough to attend a wedding reception, cheer on my UH Cougars and even spend all morning in the kitchen.

{Don't worry...these weren't for me.}  :/

{Homemade chicken soup...good for the soul}



{Hi Bailey!}

I'm all hopped up on vitamin C kids...watch out.

Aaaand now that this post has absorbed any amount of energy I had, it's back to bed I go.

14 comments:

  1. :( Being sick is no fun :( I would love to see the recipe for the energy balls and the chicken soup!

    Feel better soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha damn those cookies you sent me home with! Feel better love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you start feeling better!! Being sick is NO fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booo! So much crud is going around right now! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! I have been fighting the same thing!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw all your tweets and posts about you being sick! Hope you're on the mend, sister dear!! Those power balls look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah no :( Get better soon precious girl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH I am so sorry you are sick....I haven't gotten my yearly cold yet...I am worried!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds miserable! =( Boo.
    Your soup looks yummy!


    Get well soon!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brand new follower- love your cute blog! So Sorry to hear you were sick- I feel your pain!!
    Do Dallas Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...