October 12, 2012

My Second Favorite "F" Word


Ahhh...Friday...my second favorite "F" word. Lets write some letters, shall we?

Dear Friday: Welcome!! You know the drill...let's make this work day as simple and pain-free as possible so we can go ahead and get this whole weekend thang underway. Deal? Deal. (Psst. Have I told you lately that I love you?)

Dear Victoria's Secret: your customer service is THE best. Bottom line. I showed up with two 10 month old sports bras I've worn a total of 3 times due to the fact that they pinch the crap out of my armpits. You proceeded to measure my small ta-tas and tell me that I'm smaller than a 34B...say wha??!! and even exchanged the pinchers for the most perfect sports bra ever... with plenty of padding to keep me from looking like a 10 year old little boy. THANK. YOU.

Dear Yeast-Free Diet: It'll be two weeks on Monday that we've been BFF's and let me just say... my clothes fit better, my stomach (as in the actual organ) has already shrunk so much I haven't even been hungry, my face has done a total 180 and my stomach aches have pretty much subsided. I still can't have booze so my sanity is still out there somewhere but either way...you, my dreaded friend, have been SO worth the trouble!

Dear Pottery Barn: you got a letter last week and you're getting another one this week. If you don't want to send the Hayden dining room table and chairs for me to *cough* review *cough*, I understand. However...I'm completely okay with you sending the Raleigh Camelback bed with naiheads in a king size with the twill parchment linen. (What can I say, I'm a girl who knows what she wants.) What do ya say ? Yes? (I'm needy. I know. Just go ahead and stick it in the mail already.)

Dear Meesh & Mia: I blame you for the damage I'm about to do on your website. But then again...I THANK you for offering the most adorable UofH clothing & accessories and for offering such a suh-WEET giveaway to my readers!! (which, by the way, ends TONIGHT!)

Dear Husband: I {think} I've been a lil sassy (AKA: snappy) lately and I'z sawwy. :( Maybe I'm a little stressed, perhaps Aunt Flow is on her way (that B best be on her way!) or....ya...lets go ahead and say it's probably the latter part of that statement but I just wanted to say spank you for putting up with me...everyday...for better or for worse...you really do rock my little bitchy world. ;)

Dear builders: you're getting a letter every week until our house is done...that is, unLESS you royally eff something up and/or stop working altogether. Then you'll get a hate letter. Delivered straight to your doorstep. With poop on top. Sorry-where was I? Sooo ya...thank you for workin' your little booties off this week! We have rooms, and closets, and a gameroom and a couple patios and STAIRS!!! Holy heck...this thing is starting to come together! (Scuse our messy front yard...)

Dear Friday (again): Stay awile and come back soon, ya heard?

21 comments:

  1. That's the best customer service I've ever heard of. I had no clue they would exchange something for you after wearing it. Good to know for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! They are building your house so quickly! You're going to be all moved in before you know it! I LOVE that bedframe! I wish PB could just come redo my whole house. That's not too much to ask, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is some serious house progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell are you feeding those builders, some roids? Lawd, it was all just grass like last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is going up at lightning speed!!! I may have to get your workers digits for when we start this whole building process ha! I'm sure they wouldn't minda TX to MS commute??? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen - I love your house. It looks great. And Vicky's has the best customer service. And if pottery barn responds to your letters, lemme know cause I wanna send them a few myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the house is coming along, so exciting!

    And I completely sympathize with you on the bra issue.. I'm another member of the small "B" itty bitty committee *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ways!! High fives to Victoria's Secret - that is amazing service!! And those builders - jeepers creepers!! What are you offering them missy?! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I miss that VS has sports bras? And yeast free.... we may need to talk, I thinking I may need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, wow!! Your house is coming along so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. please, tell us more about your yeast free and no sugar diet. i'm needin' some major help!

    your house is going up so fast! love it and soooo looking forward to your updates...it's gonna be dollling!

    your humor cracks me up...thanks for always making me smile girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK...my bad. I just realized there is a link to the yeast free...I followed it...printed it...gonna do it. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that they are coming along so quickly on y'alls house!!! Woo Hoo for Friday!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha love the letters! Your house already looks amazing!
    http://dodallascheap.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-faves.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this spunky post! lol Your house looks amazing! Things are so close and I can't wait to see lots of pictures when it's done. Have they given you a predicted finish date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe your Pottery Barn letter mmade me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. that house popped up quick! very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post made me laugh outloud more than once hahaha. I am excited for you guys that you are building a house! So fun! I wish I lived in Texas so I could be your Realtor lol ;) Second... I love that PB headboard! So freaking cute. You need it for the new house. Thirdly, what are you using to edit and write on your pics?? I can't find anything good I like that is quick and easy?!? :(
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I pretty much love your Friday letters. I am going to start the yeast free lifestyle tomorrow! I turn 30 in 3 weeks and need to lose 5lbs to feel great and another 5 to feel freaking awesome! Please write more about it! PS- your house looks amazballs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can't get over how quickly your home is coming together! i'm so happy for you and B!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...