October 5, 2012

Dear Friday...

Dear Weather: let's go ahead and make up your mind. Is it fall? Is it not? Is it still summer? Is it fall? All this in between biz is for the birds. I dress for summer during the days and fall at night. I need a bigger commitment from you, k?
 


Dear New {& LONG TIME!} Followers: HI! You get an extra special letter today! I just want to say thank you for all your constant loyalty and loving words lately. Your comments fill my inbox like little prezzies on Christmas morning and that is something that will never get old! I know I haven't been the best at returning every single email but just know that I read each and every one of them and though I may not respond right away (or at all if I'm uber busy), they still mean SO much to me! (And for the record, I'm that girl who checks her email every time her phone buzzes waiting to read your comments!)

Dear Pottery Barn: What do you say I "review" your Hayden dining room table and chairs? You know...you send it to me (I'll even cover shipping), I "test" it out in my new house and write a blog post telling my readers how finely made it is, how fabulous it looks in my dining room and that I love it so much I even sleep on it every Friday night. Win/win...yes?!


Dear iPhone Update: You've sucked since day 1. I want my old phone back.

Dear Contractors: (or whatever your unofficial title may be) Sorry I'm not sorry for coming by every day, twice a day to take your picture as you work on our house. I know you didn't sign up for a modeling type of gig but you just always seem to be in the view. Smile!

Please note the cowboy with his shirt off. Hot stuff, ladies.

Dear Kristen: This time next week you'll be waking up with fresh (not to mention, probably HARD AS ROCK) new ta-tas...can you believe it??!! I am SO happy for you! I know this has been a LONG TIME dream of yours and I'm sure Christopher is over the moon excited! Just one thing...make sure you're at lease one size smaller then Pam Anderson, K? You wouldn't wanna show her up, would you?! PS-can I have all your old IBTC bras?!
 
Dear Friday: thanks for being you and for making your grand appearance once again.


19 comments:

  1. I love you Steph! And I LOVE reading your blog every.single.day!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need closeup of shirtless cowboy. Thank you very much. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really can have all my old bras!!! Most of them are brand new and VS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't too pleased with the iphone update either! Tons of apps crash now...what the hay...!

    Did you want some of our snow? We have plenty of it to go around ;) You would have excellent reason to bust out the boots - permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having that same Fall/Summer debate down here in Florida. it's been hurricane-ing every night too. What is going on! DIED laughing at the Kristen/Pam picture. Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhaha that picture kills me! so funny; atleast you know sh'ed look good with that big of boobies. but please don't go that big ;)) ha and i feel i would be the same way with my house checking it alll the effin time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of Kristen! Haha :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that table. Dear PB- I approve this review from Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here in the Chicago area it was almost 80 yesterday, 53 today, may barely make it to 50 this weekend (with lows in the 30s), and next week is all 50s and 60s. I think it's finally decided to be Fall, but we had a lot of up and down for a while, and it was a PAIN getting dressed for work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha that picture is ridiculous!

    I will review those PB lights above the table if it's too much for you to handle all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather has been craaaazy here in DC too! it can't make it it's mind! One week it's in the 70's and the next it's in the 80's. Let it be fall and stick with it already!! haha

    The house is coming a long! It must be so exciting!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pic of Kristen made me LOL (really!!) haha

    Seeing your house being built gives me the itch THAT much more!! One of my best friends just moved into her newly built home and it had EVERY. SINGLE. THING. I could ever want!! Jeremy and I have been looking at land/subs but can't make up our mind! It shouldn't be this tough! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cracking up at the "revised" Kristen! And I love that you drive by the new house everyday! It's a good way to let the contractors know you're to be taken seriously! My dad is retired now, but he was a big wig contractor here in Georgia and I remember being on a job of his and the client came by daily on their lunch break just to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't have an iphone, and with all the frustration y'all are having, I think I'm glad I don't ;)

    I don't moderate my comments via email, since I have hand/wrist/elbow nerve damage, so my email isn't enabled. I use a program to speak my words into. It's weird, I know! I moderate my comments via my comment page. I would invite you to visit my blog instead! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I saw that pic on Kristen's blog and DIED. You were behind that? Awesome. I haven't updated my phone because I am SCURRED of the iOS6.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally feel you about the weather, it's hot, then it's cold, then it's hot and then it's cold. I complain every year like it's something different? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Dying over that pic of Kristen! HAHAHAHAHA Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved your letters, thanks for linking up------ also saw the progress on the house! NICE!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...