August 12, 2014

Showered With Love (Round 2)

Last weekend, my sister-in-law and nine of our closet friends and family member threw us, quite possibly, the most adorable baby shower to ever exist in the land of baby showers. My first shower was all of my closest girlfriends, so the guests at this shower was all family and long-time family friends.

The food was excellent. The cake was perfection. The decor was nothing short of amazing. And the guests were so loving and supportive of our sweet baby girl!

The shower theme was the perfect combination of Texas mixed with paislies, mixed with pink & green (Delta Zeta) and lets just say these ladies did not leave out a single detail! The minute I walked in I became instantly obsessed with every single little piece of decor! You'll see why! :)























Needless to say, (and obviously stated from the above photo), Paisley is one incredibly lucky and loved baby girl already!! We got so many essential items we've been needing and left feeling nothing short of blessed!

I'd be lying if I said I got home and didn't automatically start organizing everything! ;) Nesting at its finest, people.

24 comments:

  1. Cutest shower ever!!! Congrats on baby girl on the way!

    Chels @ Red Velvet Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it all!! They did a great job!! & y'all def got a ton of stuff - so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that cake and those cookies! Looks like a wonderful shower! :)
    Isn't it the best feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the Texas stars sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Paisley is so lucky to have so many people that love her so much! What a beautiful shower . . . and you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shower!! :) The crazy nesting style organizing was my favorite thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a DZ too. The decorations at your shower are gorgeous. Organizing is one of my favorite tasks and I'm not nesting. It's just so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing shower! You and baby P are loved! That cake and those cookies are too cute and creative. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable are those onesies?! I have to say, in some of those pictures that you're "front on" you don't even look pregnant! You look amazing for 36 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shower friend. I can't believe you are so close. So thankful you shared sweet Paisley and your pregnancy with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful shower! Glad you had a great time and that Miss Paisley got so spoiled! Y'all deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DZLAM. :) Looks like a fun shower and some good loot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful shower, all of the details are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADorable shower!! I love all the pink!! And rock and play will save your life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for a mini-legacy! ;) haha! Love the pink and green shower with Texas sprinkled in. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute shower! The cake and cookies were adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The post is quite important and worth for me. Looking for best trusted site to Buy Instagram Followers Delhi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...