June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, thanks for getting here so quickly. I've longed for you for 5 days now and fully welcome you with open arms this morning! If every day were Friday, this world would be a much better place. Dear readers, thank you for all your sweet words yesterday (and every day). My friend Julie ended up reading the post and not only told me how much all your comments meant to her but that it was so nice to know she wasn't alone in this big ol' scary world. Dear homebuilder, let's get this show on the road already! Sister would strongly prefer that we be in that house by Christmas so if we could break ground sometime within the next year, we'd be okay with that. Dear gym, sorry I didn't pay you a visit this morning. Any alarm clock with the number "5" included is officially banned on Friday mornings in the Howard household. Dear money tree, if you could politely plant yourself somewhere near for my perusal I would greatly appreciate it. Emphasis on "greatly". Dear husband, thanks for letting me wake you up this morning with confirmation that I am, indeed, NOT pregnant. Ya-that could have sucked. Dear mom, MIL & FIL, don't you get ANY ideas with that last letter. ANY. Dear July 3rd, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and get here already. I've got big, exciting plans for that week and would love to see you sooner rather than later. Dear assistant, if you could magically hire yourself, write your own paychecks and help me on a daily basis at work and at home, you just might be the best thing that ever happened to me.


14 comments:

  1. Friday's at 5 are the hardest days to get outta bed and workout! And if you find one of those assistants, let us know...I could use one too!

    So this is random and maybe a little creepy...I totally had a dream one night this week that was on vacation and met you and Kristin and was in awe at meeting two of my favorite bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! July 3rd I will be flying in at the butt crack of DAWN to HOUSTON HOBBY! hot damn. let's celebrate tonight with facetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy friday lovie!
    have a good weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Love your letters :) I found your blog from the link up and am so glad I did! I'm an aspiring nutritionist who loves weddings, travel and photography so...I think I'm going to love you and your blog. (too much for a first comment?) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Love these letters. :) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these letters! Totally had a "whew! not pregnant!" moment last week too.

    Also, if you find one of those money trees, hook it up!


    mindysmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you find that assistant will you please send her my way? Thanks! I could use a latte right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your first letter reminded me of a book i read that i can't recommend more - "every day a friday" by joel osteen. it basically teaches us that the joy and happiness we feel on fridays waking up in the morning should be applied to every day of our lives since it really is a gift and we should try to live in the present as much as possible (easier said than done I KNOW ha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your letters!! Esp the one to your hubs about NOT being prego! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for wishing my birthday to get here sooner haha, I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this link up! congrats on NOT being preggers just yet, that had me LOLing

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this link up! congrats on NOT being preggers just yet, that had me LOLing

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...