June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear hair colorist, I don't know how you can use a bowl of purple goop, a paint brush and a box of aluminum foil to do what you do to my hair but whatever it is, I love you for it. From sex talk to hangovers and everything in between, you never judge me. God bless you, child. Dear weekend, have I told you lately that I love you? No really... Dear boss, though I'm glad you've enjoyed your full week off, I'm a lil tired of playing "boss lady" for the week. It is truly exhausting and I have a whole new level of respect for you. If you could so gladly return at your earliest convenience, I will love you more than I already do. Dear husband, thanks for being you and for loving me...even when I'm a whiney, bitching brat. Dear money tree, I'm still waiting on you to plant yourself. Can we go ahead and get on the ball with that? Dear Houston heat, if you could go ahead and calm down just a tiny bit, like maybe 5 degrees or so, we would all be in a much happier, non-sweatier place. Dear house, if you could go ahead and clean yourself from top to bottom, do all the dishes and wash all the laundry by next Monday night, I promise to give you all the credit. Dear Pottery Barn, why are your prices so damn steep? I need one of everything on your website but the funny thing is, the only piece I can afford is a napkin ring. (And who needs a friggin' napkin ring??) Dear Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you rocked my socks off last night AFTER I had already eaten dinner. Thanks for that. Dear Frio river, you and I will be together very very soon. I sure do hope you're prepared for us because Lord knows...we ARE prepared for you... Dear readers, thank you for your undying love and support. Your sweet, sweet comments totally make my day, everyday. Thanks for making this blogging world THAT much better! <3 And finally...Dear Katie & Billy...the fact that you are flying all the way to the Lonestar State to see BBFT and I melts my tiny little heart. We are SO excited to show you around our hometown and for you to FINALLY see what all this Frio River/Texas hype is alllllll about! Everything really IS bigger in Texas-just you wait! I saw these last night and was 2 seconds away from purchasing them for y'all to wear on our trip...you lucked out...they were out of your size. ;)

Join the linkup here!
+++
PS-just in time for the weekend, my thoughts on Michelob Ultra LIGHT Cider. Love.

15 comments:

  1. I also wrote my money tree, I think they were affected by the drought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish those suits had been in their size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that binkini for Katie - haha! Have a wonderful weekend darling!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove that it's the weekend! Hope you have a great one & can survive the crazy heat! Ps. those suits are too funny!!! So festive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got our own letter?!?! EEEK! I would fly to Hawaii to see your ass! aka all around the world. But I would still go to Hawaii no matter if you were there or not though. ;) I can hardly contain my excitement to get off that plane and come see your townhome and city!

    TARDHOUSE...HERE WE COME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need you to send me the name of your hair colorist! My hair stylist just moved away so I'm totally without at the moment! I need someone to fix this horrid mess of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had the same thought about my hair girl last night as I sat in her chair and looked at the purple and coral color she applied. Have fun with your blogger besties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm those swim suits are le-git!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad we won't be at the Frio next week! Y'all are going to have sooo much fun!!! & when your house is done doing cleaning itself up, make it have a chat with mine, please!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved reading this!

    Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg my boss has been gone for 2 weeks and i am SO over playing the boss. its awful & so tiring. especially when I have to lie to everyone about where my boss is bceause he doesnt like people to know. ahhh! have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahah if you'd bought those swimsuits for Katie and Billy I would have laughed my tail off. That would be so awesome! I think we all share your feelings about our hair stylist/colorist...God bless them gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is beyond hot in H-Town this week!

    I love the bathing suits, ha! Hope y'all have a good time floatin the river!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh I feel the exact same way about pottery barn!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...