July 31, 2012

12 HUNSKY?

Well well well...I've been a busy little bee all gosh darn day and for the first time ALL day today, I take look at my blog (yes, at 9:09 PM to be exact) and see this little number appear:

LIKE WHOA.

Where did all 1,200 of you come from and why on Earth would you follow a girl who blogs about an Olympic village full of whores and condoms and wanting to be a flower delivery girl when she retires?

If you, too, are questioning yourself, you're not alone...I'm always wondering the same thing.

But in the mean time, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU.

I have met so many incredible friends, like Katie, ShalynErica and so many more, through this little community of ours and I am so so SO thankful for that. I really don't know what I would do my time if I didn't blog? (Hmm here's a thought...maybe work out more? Cook more? Clean more? Read more? But we all know that would make for a farrr to productive Stephanie so we'll just stick with what I know. Err-what I think I know...which is blogging. Maybe not?)

Ok foreals. I love y'all.

PS-if you didn't already know (which I'm sure you do)...Kelle Hampton is preggo again!! So help me GOD that she creates another beautiful human being like sweet Nella!! (Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they "know" a celebrity when they talk about Kelle?! It's like you know her, but you don't, But you do! Buuuut you don't...) ;)


Yes I stole that picture from her blog. I was her 500th comment on this post...it's only fair. Can we say "cutest knocked up chick EVER?"

Ok really. BYE.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1200!! Thats so exciting! Some of us LOVE reading about athletic whores and your career aspirations ;) and I jumped up and down like a little girl when I read about Kelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooooo, congrats! How about a post explaining how you've reached this lovely goal for aspiring superstars like myself ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww girl!!! CONGRATS!! 12 HUNKSY!!

    and i am so so so so over the moon happy to have gotten to meet your cute little bum! and beau! can we pleaaase have another meetup soon! i just love you so!

    and kelle hamps...HOLY EFF i cannot wait to read through her ENTIRE pregnancy!! as much as i want her to have another girl, id LOVE to see her with a boy!!!!

    soooo happy!
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You brat! I deserve a shout of tooo! B

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! i have loved reading your blog so far. i wish you 1200 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 1200 followers - that's huge!

    (And I love that you're openly obsessed with Kelle as well. I told my husband she was pregnant like she was actually one of our very closest friends hehe!)

    Marianna
    Delightfully Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 1200! pretty darn awesome :)

    and when I saw Kelle's instagram photo, I almost cried!! yes, I am crazy. So so happy for her family :) I hope she has a lil boy! and I love how we talk about her like we know her..ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 1200, so super exciting! I love your blog, you always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1200, say whaaaa? Congrats - you and your blog are pretty darn awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so awesome! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, after the post about the Olympics and condoms, I had decided you are one of my favorite blogs, because you just keep it real! Always coming up with something new and hilarious for all 1,200 of us to read :) Keepin' it fresh, fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah for 1200. I love checking your blog in the AM...you give me a good laugh to start my day. Love your humor. You're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are at 1205 now. which is the weirdest since ive been reading your blog for a while! i guess clicking through twitter? oooops! social media runs the world. i cant keep up with it. anyways love kellie hampton. she is just so great. She just comes up with the most fairytale creations and parties and celebrations. Ahhh love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the 1200+ followers lady! & Oh MY GOSH I've been out of the loop in blog land!!! Catching up on Kelle's blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...