July 17, 2012

Boozing in style

I don't know about you but I love me some good accessories! I've been eyeballin' MANY of Lilly Pulitzer's pieces for quite some time now so I've finally put a few items to the test and as a blogger, I feel it is my civic duty to let you all in on the goods. {Yes. You are welcome.}

Between pinning the crap out of everything on their site and literally clicking on every single product, I finally decided to go with the Lilly Pulitzer acrylic wine glasses and insulated cooler from Lifeguard Press and gave them a test drive when we went to the river for the 4th.

I'm prone to breaking wine glasses so the fact that these are plastic AND dishwasher safe AND as precious as ever are a win/win/WIN in Stephanie's book. Seriously-how perfect are these for traveling?

 {yes I put ice in my wine, no you can't judge me, yes this is $3 wine, no it did not give me a hangover, yes it did get me to my happy place, No. I will not share.} ;)

And, well, if you're gonna lug around booze you might as well look quite while doing so, right?

Right.

This baby packed all the wine, vodka, snacks and sandwiches a girl could ever need for a river trip and I must say I looked felt pretty darn cute while doing so! ;)

Obviously-I can cross a couple of things of my Lilly wish list but trust me...there are plenty more accessories that I am luh-huh-ving and totally wouldn't hate it if these just magically appeared on my doorstep! ;)

Lilly P wish list


i. insulated cooler shown in "Floaters"
ii. acrylic wine glasses shown in "Fan dance"
iii. iPhone case shown in "Fan dance"
iv. camera case shown in "Fan dance"
v. acrylic tumbler shown in "Delta Gamma"
vi. large agenda shown in "Gimme some leg"


As a "retired" sorority girl, I can't HELP but fall in love with Lifeguard Press' new sorority line....specifically the Delta Zeta pattern! (DUH) So much pink & green goodness...makes my heart do the happy dance!

Ahhhh...now lets all go spend our paychecks on accessories, shall we?! ;)
***
PS-my SwimSpot giveaway ends Thursday so if you haven't already enter, you might want to re-think that! Enter here.

16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all things Lilly, it's a serious problem these days for my bank account! And as a fellow Delta Zeta alumna I have been swooning over their sorority line! Hellooo pink and green heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness. i love eyeing lily! I wish I had some. I unfortunately have not found a job since graduation so I don't have a paycheck to spend on lily!

    and my cousin was a DZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - dying laughing at your disclaimer for the ice. I put Ice in my wine all the time, and get the side-eye from waiters when I ask for a cup of ice. It's HOT in Florida (and Texas), and I'm all about drinking ice cold drinks to cool down. haha. Also, $3 wine, just my style - I've got a stock pile of Walmart wine. Gotta be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - dying laughing at your disclaimer for the ice. I put Ice in my wine all the time, and get the side-eye from waiters when I ask for a cup of ice. It's HOT in Florida (and Texas), and I'm all about drinking ice cold drinks to cool down. haha. Also, $3 wine, just my style - I've got a stock pile of Walmart wine. Gotta be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the title of this is just fabulous stephy

    I LOVE THIS GLASS! and the little beads on the stem of it. beeeautiful

    ps this could be an ad photo. with the horses running in the background. could it be anymore texas perfect?

    i like LILY! i used to not like it back in high sschool when i worked in a dry cleaners and saw pants with lobsters on them and flowers and almost puked flowers..but now i think its really adorbs

    I WANNA WIN THE GIVEAWAY!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need, yes, NEED the Lilly Pulitzer iphone case! I just looked and realized they make them with a slot for 2 cards. Genius! My boyfriend aka my purse when we go out would appreciate if I purchased this! So, naturally, I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny about wine + ice. I love me some ice/wine especially in a cuteness glass. I love Lilly Pulitzer. (The pic of the wine glass is neat, especially with the horse in the background). xoxo

    www.mellielorissa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute items and I am also a fellow retired DZ sorority girl. Iota Psi Chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my Lilly insulated cooler! It matches perfectly with my Lilly koozie, I feel like it makes any event that much more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some Lilly! Adore your blog - I'm now your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lilly Pulitzer is the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. The sorority line put a major dent in my wallet last summer, and now they've come out with even more? Bye bye paycheck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your post on Mongrammed Life and your blog is super cute. Can't have too many Lilly things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plastic wine glasses are the best! Have you seen the ones with the lids? They come in handy after I've had one too many glasses while I'm floating around in the lake..don't wanna waste that stuff : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! Acrylic wine glasses are definitely the way to go! And don't worry, my mom puts ice in her $3 wine as well! ;) no shame, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ....how did I not know you are a DZ?! I AM TOO!!! I knew we had a lot in common!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...