July 19, 2012

For my husband...

With tiny tears that glistened, my eyes were fixed on you,
And thinking of the life we'd share, we softly said "I do".
Our hearts were knit together from the 
Time that we first met,
And memories were gathered, that we
Will never forget.
While daily living life with you, you saw the real me, 
And still you chose acceptance, 
A lifelong mystery.
With many happy days gone by,
And others when we cried
Some days we'd share so endlessly,
While other days we'd hide.
With all the ups and downs we've had,
In learning to be friends,
I know that in this heart of mine,
I'd marry you again. <3


(...and again and again and again!)

11 comments:

  1. I COULD CRY

    this is so cute steph you look so happy!!

    i love you both!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes my heart happy!

    YAY love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this warms my heart. I am so happy that y'all are so in love and happy together. :) Beautiful poem! Come back to Austin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!!! What a beautiful poem and pic!! So sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww steph how stinkin sweet. I hope I feel exactly like this when I'm married. You two are both so lucky : )


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind if I steal this to put in my hubby's card?! My anniversary is on Monday and I'd love to print it out for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. This brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...I love this! Sooo sweet! Beautiful picture too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...