September 24, 2011

Howards Take On Hawaii: Day 5

Day 5
Remember this big guy??


Yea...we hiked up that bad boy.

From this high up, the views were pretty much breathtaking.

















Much needed rewards for climbing that bad boy. 



Caught another beautiful sunset on the beach

Rosalyn had to work that night so I had the privilege to bar hop with the boys.
At Cheeseburger

At Shore Bird's
Where the boys:
A) Met their favorite shittalking bartender, Lynn
B) Participated in karaoke...multiple times
C) Humiliated themselves singing "My Humps"
(such classy men I surround myself with.)
Rosalyn was able to meet up with us after her shift. Thank. God.
I was in need for much less testosterone in my life at this point...

Ros & I at CW's
...where we may or may not had an epic dance party all by ourselves.
Proof.
This night, by the way, was the only night we stayed up past 11pm. #oldballs


2 comments:

  1. Hahah! I always feel so awkward when people asked me if I partied every night and I would reply with: "Nah, we went to bed early, had some really busy days" Glad to see I'm not the only one.

    You guys looked like you had so much fun! I love the view from the top! And wish I could go to the seaside now, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I mean seriously I've been to Oahu at least 15 times and I have NEVER hiked to the top! So consider yourself lucky! Lol my family always makes some excuse!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...