August 17, 2012

Five on Fri {a Few Faves}

Good morning friends!! Anyone else pop out of bed with an extra pep in their step this morning?! There's something about the "F" word that gets me all excited..."F" as in "Friday", y'all.

Anywho-today I'm linking up for the first time with The Bargain Blonde for Friday Faves!

Hands down...the most stunning body of water I've ever seen...Lanikai Beach in Oahu with the Mokulua Islands. Yes-this is foreal. And yes, it's just as fabulous even when you're hungover...not that I would know this or anything. ;) 


No doubt about it...Essie's Good to Go is THE most incredible top coat to ever grace my finger nails. Best shine you ever did see and dries in less than 5 minutes. It's one of those "paint your nails right before you go to bed and not wake up to sheet marks the next morning" top coats. 


If there could ever be the most heavenly scent you ever did smell, this would be it. I haven't worn Light Blue in a while because shizz is a little pricey (& because my last bottle of perfume was a gift) but oh-my-lanta. Every time I go into Ulta or Sephora, this is the bottle I make a beeline for.



Yes. Dumb & Dumber circa 1994. Perfect one liner for when everything is going awry! 
We have no food, we have no jobs....oh Petey....



Morning coffee with the husby is one thing I will continue to look forward to for many many years. It's always one of the best parts of my weekend. :)



Link up, ladies! What are some of your favorites?!

19 comments:

  1. that picture of Hawaii looks too good to be true! And morning coffee with my husband on the weekends is the best. Just lounging together drinking coffee talking about nothing....my favorite weekend ritual
    happy friday! and have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheet marks on my freshly painted nails is the story of my freakin' life!!! I obviously need to buy this stuff. Target: here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also obsessed with Light Blue. I have been stalling to take the plunge and buy the next bottle, but it is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday morning coffee dates with the hubs may be one of my most favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive gotta try that Essie top coat!
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wearing Light Blue since I discovered it in Italy 10 years ago. I keep trying to branch out, but this is continually the one I get compliments for all the time and will always be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love quoting that movie! Oh my! "Big gulps, huh?! Welp see ya later!" Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love Light Blue...it really is heavenly!! They have it for the guys too and it smells just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday girl! I look forward to sleeping in and morning coffee on the weekends too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like F words too. Such a good day for F words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I long to visit Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love light blue. One of my favorite fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the perfume share!! gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Hawaii image!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving that Essie top coat. I have the "No Chips Ahead" top coat but it really doesn't make it dry any faster and I'm SO impatient...I can never make myself sit still to get my nails dry. Going to have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That beach is so pretty! I think I saw it last time I was in Oahu, but I can't be sure...Maybe I should go back and double check! ;-)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so sweet you have coffee with your hubby in the mornings! :) I love the weekends! That beach is beautiful! I need to try that top coat!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...