August 8, 2012

Hanging up my shoes

Have you ever thought what life would be like if you didn't blog? Those of you who don't necessarily write, but enjoy reading blogs-what would life be like for you?

No. Really?

I was thinking about this the other night...not that I'm hanging up my blogging shoes anytime soon so don't even go there (tricked ya with the title?!)...but I was just thinking about ALLLLL the things that would be different in my life if little Ms. Kristen wouldn't have frantically emailed me one day back in 2010 asking for my Gmail username and password and an hour later, another email following with my new "blog" URL. Y'all...I didn't even know what in God's name a "blog" was.

You think I'm kidding...

I can honestly say, if I didn't read y'all's blogs, I would be missing
out on a whole heck of a lot of important life things...

Like knowing how to take the most perfect maternity pictures &
have the most incredible red hair on the face of the earth.
Seriously, Julie. Stop it. I hope I look like you when I grow up.

Or how to create the most amazing poofy pony, how pugs & bourbon can literally change your life, and the wonders you can work with a few pieces of fake hair, a clip and a hot glue gun...
I would be completely clueless without my personal fashion advisor, Katie,  would've never known that a school by the name of "Ohio State University" even existed...or about Mickey D's ice coffee...or pomeranians...or really, anything. I also wouldn't have anyone to send ridiculous videos of myself singing Shaggy's "Angel" while I drive on the freeway in the pouring down rain to someone who replies telling me my tone-deaf voice sounds like "an angel from heaven". God bless this woman for never judging me.
Heart you Katie-bug.

I would be either broke or makeup-less without THE Bargain Blonde 
and her passion for beauty and bargain shopping...

Let's be honest, I would completely run out of healthy recipes and 
would become a giant fat blob without Kelly...

I wouldn't receive sweet, sweet packages in the mail from my adorable Kentucky frands ;)

I wouldn't know A) what a "DSLR" camera is and B) how the heck to use one...
(Let's be honest here-I'll never know how to use my camera like this woman can!)
The one & only...ShayBayBay <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
I wouldn't know any Lil' Wayne lovers from Bawstin who can do the strangest things with her mouth and fingers (that's not weird, is it?!)\

So pretty much, I'd be lost. I'd have way to much time on my hands, I'd probably become some crazy wife who spends every second of every day cleaning house and doing laundry. I'd probably be in better shape and possibly take up something interesting like sewing or baking.

But then again, having that much time on my hands would just be downright wrong!
So here's to blogging! Hope you've met some new friends today. :)


18 comments:

  1. And where would we be without a little Stephanie in our lives??? You my friend are the SWEETEST girl ever! Seriously, can I please be you? One day when you are pregnant you will rock that baby bump...but in the meantime let me live vicariously through you with your fun house building plans, awesome getaways, and hilarious stories. And can I please look like you after I have the baby? You are GORGEOUS inside and out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!! My heart is melted<3

    Such a good idea. I love all these women too and you best not be throwing in the towel ANYTIME soon. I'm the luckiest woman ever for getting to know you thru blogging lezbehonest. Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post :) I follow along most of these gals blogs, but a couple new faces too! I love how much I'm learning and expanding my horizons bc of blogging, and I've only been around the blog world for less than a year! You always inspire me girl-- don't leave us EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be NO where without Poofs from PLL, Fashion from Katie and every.single.thing. in between from you. Your blog is seriously one of my favorites, so don't you dare think of hanging up those bloggin' heels anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute :) Keep on bloggin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not going to lie, I thought you were going to say that you were stopping blogging and I was going to have a HEART ATTACK. Legit. Don't scare me like that again, woman!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should have seen my face when I kept scrolling and scrolling and then you're sweetheart self included ME! You really must have super powers and know when I'm not having a good day! I love you so much Steph!!!!!! I'm so glad I have you in my life! Now, let's figure out what weekend we are going to see the Texans play! :) MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love you to the moon and back and back and back! Word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your title had me so scared! I love all these blogs (and yours!) and can't imagine all the things I wouldn't know without them. My bank account would be a lot bigger...but life would be nowhere near as fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW STEPHY!!!! melt my lil heart! :)

    i honestly wouldnt know what to do without blogging EITHER!!!!!!!! lezbehonest (stealing word from katie) haha

    SO happy to have gotten to know you through this fabulous little outlet!

    i WUV YOU!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute post girlie! :)) love all the girls you posted about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear when I saw the title of this, I thought you found some clever "shoe hanger" to go in your new house hahahaha but seriously....never stop blogging! I would be so very bored!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, isn't this the truth!!! I am still pretty much a blog baby compared to you and all these fab ladies. But, I don't know where I would be without it. I have met some rock star ladies and have learned so much! I am still kicking myself for not hopping into blog land sooner!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute I can't even take it. I follow a few of them and I know exactly what you mean. There are other things I could do with my time, but I am completely and utterly obsessed with this part of my life, I can't see myself "hanging up my shoes" for a very long time. I may have to borrow this post idea and give some shoutouts to some of my fav bloggers too!!

    xoxo Amber
    myobviousobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this post!! So sweet :) And thought provoking! and ps- i dont know what I'd do without sweet Steph! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you so freaking much!!! I ask myself this all the time. And my friends STILL think I'm insane for blogging! STILL! You are the sweetest ever and I'm completely flattered right now. PLEASSSEEE let's meet IRL soon. There is no excuse. You, me, Kristen ... date. stat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post, and I love how we meet so many amazing girls on this fun adventure. Thanks for posting. I follow some of this girls, but certainly can't wait to visit the others. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so true! i've thought about it leaving the blogging world behind, but i would miss it so much! those girls are the cutest, i follow them too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww how did I JUST now see this?! You are so sweet, thank you pretty!! PS I'm stalking your blog right now so don't judge me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...