August 14, 2012

Honey Boo Boo & Such...

I really strive to be an honest person but it's been a while since we had a little heart to heart.
Wouldn't you agree? (And obviously by "heart to heart" I'm referring to me telling you random confessions and you not judging me.)

 [I confess...]

...I'm not wearing any underwear today.
(Y'all. I'z kiddin. Stop being so serious.)

...I went into a clothing store last night with one main target: the free baked cookies. Yep. Didn't even browse. In. Out. Cookie in hand. That's how it's done. (It could've been worse...I could've taken two. Portion control, people.)

...This morning I legitimately asked my boss what a "domestic partnership" was. 

...Thanks to Katie, I may or may not be pitching a fit to have this dog. I'm even considering a "Get Stephanie a Puppy" foundation. We'll call it "GSAP" for short. Think anyone will donate?
Don't you just wanna squish him??!!

...If that's not enough, I wrote a letter to a dog this week and mailed it to directly to him. Please tell me I'm not the only one who writes letters to dogs? (Katie-I hope you taugh Rocky how to read?)

...Last night I saw the Honey Boo Boo preview (for the gazillionth time )and proceeded to tell Beau over and over again that he best "redneckognize". Being from the South, I cannot get enough of this term.


...I'm okay with the Olympics being over. If I had to watch one more Asian chick perfect her swan dive one more time or some Russian girl doing "rhythmic gymnastics" with a ribbon and a damn ball I was going to choke myself with said ribbon. (Come on. Rhythmic gymnastics is not a sport people.) #sorryimnotsorry Plus, Ryan Lochte was no longer being spotlighted in slim to nothing. My life is over.

...Mine and Beau's latest addiction to frozen grapes every.single.night is a little out of hand. Anyone else do this?? Ohmygod. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

...Though I love me some Zach G and Willy F, The Campaign is just plain dumb. And not worth my time. Save yourself the money, watch the trailer and you'll get the same effect. And then thank me for saving you $10. (What happened to the $5 matinee??)

...My favorite workout songs as of late are Spice Girls "Wannabe" and
Smashmouth's "All-Star" (think Shrek circa 2001). And yes, I do realize it's 2012.

...I just Googled when Shrek first came out and this is what those "geniuses" predicted I would type:
Apparently now Google is on me about having children...
Nice try, Googs. #nothappening #justbecauseyouregoogledoesntmeanyouownmetoo

On that note...I really want a shirt that says "Keep Calm & Google Everything" because lets be honest...that is my life motto these days (and for the last 8 years...)

...I've been thinking about Hawaii all.morning.long.
23 days any counting...
Sweet Jesus, can we just be there already?! 

23 comments:

  1. You should DEFINITELY get that puppy. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dog screams stephy and beau for his little texas look! GET HIM!!!

    redneckognize AH!! hahahahahah

    google has THE WEIRDESt suggestions. I just typed in when did...same thing came up. Coincidence or is that just a google thing haha

    HAWAII WEEE!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that little squishy nugget!!

    Never seen honey boo boo, but the more I hear about it, the more I think I should see it once. At least so I can say I did!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, that puppy is adorable. I will donate to your foundation right now :)

    I'm obsessed with Honey Boo Boo - so much so, that Jason and I are in a Beer Olympics game this weekend. We're representing the south, and our team name is "you betta redneckognize" yup, that is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I'm all about the Honey Boo Boo. I may have re-watched last week's episode last night. You know, because I drank too much wine to fully comprehend it last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot with Honey Boo Boo. I just can't. "Hold on while I scratch my bugs." WHAT? Belly flopping in mud pits while pregnant and bobbing for pig's feet. "Farting 10-12 times a day will help you lose weight." "I don't have a ton of chins only two well wait 1...2...3, okay three."

    STOP IT right now. I cringe while at the same time laughing inside. It's like a sick joke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only does Rockster know how to read, he can write and talk at the same time. Skilled, I tell you.
    I'm still trying to process those people who dressed up that dog in a bandana and posed him with a fake sheriff office and horses. Then, cupcakes in the next picture. Guns have to be next. It's the only normal sequence for Texans.

    Me and Rock are SO excited to check our mail today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dog is SO YOU. Even though I am as broke as a joke, I'd still donate to that fund because that puppy NEEDS you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the heck is a Honey Boo Boo, and how do we stop it from coming??? Those commercials make me feel dumber every time I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannnnnot handle honey boo boo, the commercials alone make me want to stab my retina's.

    Please get that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No joke I snorted when I saw what Google told you... made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahah love that you were in and out nothing else but the free cookie!

    I think I may be the only person that has NOT seen a preview for little Honey Boo Boo. I learn of this Boo Boo cutie through blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha oh my gosh - I google EVERYTHING!!! :)

    Marianna
    Delightfully Dunn


    ReplyDelete
  16. I love frozen grapes, I love googling and I, too, am happy the Olympics are over! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Try putting those frozen grapes in your white wine. Life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are hilarious! Also, I am dying to try frozen grapes now. Thanks for making me laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pandora played "All Star" on my run on Monday. ha It is an essential part of a workout playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just found your blog, love it! You're hilarious and when you find that Google shirt, let me know, I'd totally rock it! PS - that puppy is adorable!

    I'm not a creeper either - sometimes I feel like it leaving comments. Check me out if you want to see I'm not lying :)

    Life-inbloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I def. listen to Spice Girl pandora when working out! I just love it! I mean I might start singing one of these days....now that would be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what island are you going to? ill be in maui same time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...