August 20, 2012

Girl Time

A little girl time is always necessary.

A LOT of girl time in a ridiculously fancy hotel suite (err-suiteS) full of bubbly and stilettos...
even more necessary.

This weekend was my friend, Kelly's, bachelorette party and per usual...it did not disappoint. We stayed at the incredible Hotel Zaza located smack dab in the middle of the city and y'all...I have never seen anything like this place before. I couldn't believe this place was in Houston. I wasn't the only one who said (several times) "I don't even feel like I'm in the same city" and even felt like Houston is actually  a "cool" place to be.

Alas-I'll shut up and let all the pictures do the talking:

One of three suites

The second of three suites

Our bride to be (left) & her sister, Lori, the hostess with the mostess. ;) 
(P to the S: Lori was on America's Best Dance Crew...
I googled her last night and sister's got some mooooves!)

Bubble baths on the balcony, anyone?! ;)

Ouchie Sushi followed by bottle service at Roak. (AKA: the first time I've been to a club since I was 19. I am the last person you'll ever find at a club but surprisingly enough, I shook my little tush all night long and ended up having a blast!)

Who knew Houston could be so cool? ;)

The next time I see all these girls again we'll be in Hawaii for Jack & Kelly's BIG day!!
(17 days, people. 17 days.)

21 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Where do I apply to be a new member of your gang. You ladies know how to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!!! That Hotel looks gorgeous, love the bubble bath on the balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh em gee! That is incredible! Now THAT is the way to have a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bachelorette parties are so much fun & it looks like this one was done right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up. Your weekend looks straight out of a magazine! If my bachelorette party looks anything like this I would just about die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how badly I want to go to Hotel Zaza now!! This looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fancy shmacy! Looks like an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, we stayed at Zaza for my bachelorette party last year! LOVE that place! And when I want to get dressed up and go to a club (which is rare) Roak is where we go! Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome is that?!! Oh my goodness those suites look AMAZING! I'm glad you had a great time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That does look amazing. No bachelorette parties around here lately. We are all pushin 30 and now we are all in babyville. Maybe we need to just have a girls' weekend for no reason whatsoever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That says luxurious weekend to me. Lucky girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those suites look amazing!! Looks like you girls had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dannnngg that place looks amazing!!! How incredibly fun! If I'm ever in Houston, I'm staying there. (maybe... if it's not too expensive! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those suites are amaze! Looks like it was a blast! Jeal you're going to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i be in your Texas life friend group!?! THIS LOOKS FABULOUS!!!!!!

    this place looks absolutely gorgeous!! i wanna go stay there right now and take a bath on that balcony!!!

    17 days HOLLA!! hawaii is gonna be a freakin blast!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great time!!! I need to visit that hotel for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That place looks amazing! Looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Their suites are amazing, I have been to the rock star one and it is to die for - looks like yall had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i followed all your pics on IG and that hotel looks amazing! and your trip looks like a total blast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Looks amazing! I am definitely a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's incredible ... thank you for sharing your unforgettable experience!!! birthday bottle service nyc

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...