August 24, 2012

Friday Faves + an ULTIMATE Olympic Fail

Let's go ahead and start this off with the fact that it IS, indeed, Friday...which I think we can all agree is our most favoritest day of the week. Yes? (Anyone who disagrees can, well, go find another blog to read...) Kiddddding!
 
No but really...
 
I am lovin' a lot lately (did I mention we leave for Kauai in less than 2 weeks and I am LUH-HUVING that) but here are a few of my top loves
 
I have been DY-ING for a monogram cut out necklace for quite some time now and soon enough, this gorgeous piece of metal will be hanging around my neck. I just can't stand it. I just know the oh-so-talented designers at Personalized from Me to You are working their little magic as we speak and it kinda makes my heart skip! ;)
After a bazillion people telling me to try it...I finally caved and bought the Elf cream eyeliner. Pretty sure the first time I coated my eyelids in this stuff I looked at the little $3 tub of black goo and said "Where the hay have you been all my life?" This stuff does. not. come. off. (during the day, at least.) Iz magical, ladies.
 
Duh.

My company so graciously gave me tickets to Cirque du Soleil this Sunday and I am beside myself excited. Anyone else seen Kooza?!


The only thing I'm gonna say about this one is 2nd guy from the left.
He's excited to see someone...

You, sir, are smokin'. I kinda like youuuuu. ;)

Yay for the freakin' weekend!!
Hope you all have a fabulous one! ;)


23 comments:

  1. That olympic man just made me feel really awkward. Apparently gold turns him on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, recently discovered elf cosmetics. I'm hooked. Have you tried the Face Mist and Set? I am hooked, after I apply my make up I spray it on and it seriously stays all day!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to the freaking weekend indeed! How the crap does that eyeliner work?! LOL, a cream?! Totally makeup clueless obviously over hurrrr....

    And that olympic picture is SO awkward, of all of them really! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace!! :)

    question? what program do you use to do your favs? like the pink wording? just wondering, I still dont know how to do a whole lot lol ... Happy Friday Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in monogram heaven at that website! You just hurt my wallet girl :) Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hay I know what the pic of BBFT is from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    now I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love people who say "freakin". I do. And put a "weekend" in there, and it just can't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all cirque shows, I have seen tons but not that one - so enjoy!! Love your necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUP - Elf eyeliner is my newest staple.

    Also, I just received my US Weekly magazine last night and haven't cracked it open but the cover was "Emily cheats on Jef"? WTF, tell me it isn't true...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah that Olympic picture - oh my goodness. A little embarrassing?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the necklace!

    I have seen Kooza and it is AMAZING! The colors and acrobats are incredible. You are in for a very very very fun treat my friend! :)!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that necklace, I've been wanting one for a while :) Can't wait to see what yours looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm waiting for my monogrammed necklace to arrive as well - the wait time is torturous, but I know it will be worth it when I have my lovely little necklace in my hands :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who knew that Olympic gold was a turn on? Not me! I was about to buy that eye liner yesterday but then I realized I have no idea how to put it on. Help me?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That picture from the Olympics is KILLING me - too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love anything monogrammed! That Olympic pic is hilarious! :)

    Happy Friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to hear about the ELF cream liner. My liner melts off by mid morning. I guess I have greasy lids!! I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg that Olympic picture...awkwardddd! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought that eyeliner last time I bought a lot from E.L.F. ...glad to hear the eyeliner worked. Have you tried the mineral foundation from them? I just did and was not a fan...I don't know if it's just me or what...

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH. MY. GOODNESS. That Olympics picture is so bad! Can you imagine how embarrassing that must be for him!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    I'm not even mentioning the fact that you're going to Kauai in two weeks. SO JEALOUS. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the neclace.

    Thank you for that Olympic picture now I have to go wash my eyes out with soap and water..

    O M G - Someone should have handed dude a towel

    ReplyDelete
  22. bahahahahaha how embarrassing for that guy!

    i've been dying for a mono necklace forever too! can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahahaha, thanks for making my day - HYSTERICAL!!
    x
    Caley - www.ellieloveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...