September 29, 2010

Fave Five

Well, it's day 5 of the blogging challenge which means I have to list 5 people who mean the most to me. I'm pretty sure I've conveyed this in my previous posts but just in case you forgot them...here they are...in no particular order!

1. Daddio 0:)
He will always mean the world to me.

2. Aunty M
*She's gonna kill me for this one! ;) I couldn't resist! Look at her shakin' her bon-bon!!
3. Mom/Motha Goose/Madre/Mahjah
4. Chris: my not so little brother
5. Beau/Love of my life/lovebug/bug <3

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...