September 30, 2010

Um. Ew.

Day 7: 4 Turn Offs

1. Bad breath
Guh-ross!!! I don't care how pretty/handsome/rich/famous/funny/cute you are. If you have a case of halitosis, take care of it. Brush your grill. Ew.
2. Bad hygiene
  • Take a shower. Every day. Just because you swam in the river today does not mean you are exempt from shower.
  • Wear deodorant. All the time. There are no exceptions to this. Sorry, but religion shouldn't be an exception either since everyone else has to suffer from their lack of hygiene.
  • Don't go out in public with greasy hair. By public, I mean around other people. Throw a hat on, dowse it in baby powder, or here's a hint: wash it!


3. "Me" People
  • You know...the people who only talk about themselves, are only interested in hearing themselves talk, could care less about what you have to say, think, or feel, people you know never listen to anything you have to say because they're too worried about the next thing they're going to say. You know...someone that could wear this shirt and actually pull it off...

4. Unmotivated people
  • Ugh, this is such a turn off, for both women and men. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE! You were put on this earth for a definite purpose. Figure out what it is., write it down, and work towards it. What's a life with no purpose? Find out what motivates you and do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. Don't wait for something to just happen or life just might pass you by.


2 comments:

  1. I love the last one that is exactly how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I got here but, great pieces of advice.
    We went through Texas a while back, and I almost lost my wife... she loves Texas!!!
    Texas lovin' girls are the best... ask your hubby

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...