September 25, 2010

"You're Always On My Mind..."

Blog Challenge Day 4: 7 things that always cross my mind.

1. Where is my chapstick? As I've mentioned before, I get extreme anxiety at the thought of not having my chapstick with me all the time. It hurts to even think about it.

2. Should I workout today? This is an ongoing battle I've been having lately. "Yes, you should go to the gym" but whether I actually do or not is a different story.

3. Where are we going on our honeymoon? Beau planned and booked the entire trip! I have not the first clue as to where we are going besides the fact that it's somewhere tropical (he had to be able to tell me how to pack). I won't find out until I walk onto the plane April 17, 2011 and suprisingly I am perfectly ok with that!

4. What will my future be like? Where will we be living? What will I look like? When will we have babies? Will we still be working at the same companies? What kind of car will I drive? I could go on for days about thoughts of my future but in all honesty, that's the joy of life...the unexpected and the unknown!

5. What should I blog about today? Sometimes I have not the slightest idea as to what to blog about (hence my participation of this 10 day blogging challenge which GIVES me something to blog about)! So, sorry if you've read any pointless posts...sometimes my creative mind has to rest!

6. Why did I just eat that? We've all been there. You've already eaten enough at dinner yet you still manage to shove that triple chocolate brownie with ice cream down your throat. Sure, it tastes fantastic but you don't feel good about eating it afterwards and you think to yourself, "Why the helll did I just eat all that?"

7. My dad. I love him and miss him terribly. There's not an hour that goes by that he doesn't cross my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...