September 24, 2010

What would I do without these??

Blog Challenge Day 3: 8 Things I can't live without.
(In no particular order.)

Lip balm/chapstick/aquaphor whatever you want to call it.
  • You will NEVER see me without it. Ever. Just the idea of not having it makes me extremely anxious.
Fans
  • Any kind: ceiling, osculating, box, tower, bladeless, desk, you name it...I've got it.
  • I CANNOT sleep, or function, without moving air.
Ouchless Ponytail Holders
  • I always have 2 on my wrist-always. Mom has always hated it and tells me it looks tacky but hey, you never know when you're going to need one. Plus, I've found alternate uses for them these days so they really serve more than just one purpose.
Post-its
  • I need them. All the time. Everywhere.
Pink
  • The color.
  • I don't know who I would be without it. Seriously. I cannot even imagine a world with no pink. Sigh...
Cell phone
  • Any kind, really, but preferably my iPhone for it's utter greatness. I cannot function without having everything in the palm of my hand. You know: clock, calendar, phone numbers (God, I would be screwed without my contact list), notes, text messaging, Twitter app, camera, etc. Gosh I could go on for DAYS!
Target
  • What girl can live without Target??
These people:
(Yes-I consider Tini a "person".)
My fabulous Aunt Mary!

My handsome husband-to-be!
Mother Goose!

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...