September 19, 2010

The One.

Today Beau & I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary!

It's crazy to know that I met this frat boy when I was 19 who was dating some Zeta (who is now one of my very best friends) and here I am, 5 years later, getting ready to marry the man and I could not be ANY happier!

We go pretty far back and have hit our bumps in the road but hey, no one's perfect and we're definitely no exception to the rule. Though we may not be perfect, we're perfect for each other and when it comes down to it I wouldn't want it any other way!

He puts up with me and has made me grow as a person in ways I never thought possible. Beau has been my rock during the lowest, toughest times in my life and I am forever grateful for that. He is so patient and loving and is the sweetest man in the whole world, besides my daddy, of course. He comes from a great family and is a momma's boy to no end. He's handsome and charming and has this incredible way of sweeping me off my feet and giving me butterflies in my tummy every time I see him. Beau has made me a better person which, to me, is what makes us perfect for one another.

He's the yen to my yang.
...the vodka to my martini.
...the peanut butter to my jelly.

He's stuck with me when I'm happy and when I'm sad.
...when I was fat and now that I'm, well, not so fat.
...when I'm blonde and when I was brunette.

He is simply amazing and I am so fortunate God has put him in my life, for now and forever.

So join me as I take a glance at the last 5 years I've had the privilege of spending with the man of my dreams...enjoy!

(In absolutely NO order whatsoever...)

Engagement Pics July 2010 : Hottest Day EVER.
Caesar's Palace-March 2010St. Thomas-May 2009

Scissor Biscuits CoEd Softball TeamPuerto Rico-Nov. 2008
Frio River Road Trip-2007?
Our first New Year's Eve together
My 21st Birthday Party...we look like babiiiees!
Halloween 2009
Halloween 2009
Halloween '08
My graduation party-Dec 2008
Kevin Fowler Concert-2009
Frio River-July 4, 2009
Isle of Capri for our 2 year anniversary (Sept 2007)-he's gonna kill me for this one-sorry babe!
Ranch House construction-2008?
Proposal day! February 13, 2010
Disney World 2007-Yes I had dark brown hair. Didn't last long.
Disney World 2006 - Animal Kingdom
Disney World 2006-A Bug's Life!

Beau's 21st Birthday!

Sigma Nu Little Sister Initiation Dinner
Sigma Nu 50th Anniversary
Sigma Nu-Delta Zeta Mixer
Sigma Chi Prom
Rodeo 2007-ew.
April 2005-or whenever "kissy faces" were in...
Halloween 2007
Delta Zeta Formal 2005
UH Football 2005
Vegas 2010!

Happy 5 year anniversary Beau! Thank you for being you and for loving me for me. I love you more than words can say and I look forward to many, many, many more fabulous years together! <3 I cannot WAIT to be Mrs. Beau Howard! :)


9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he had good taste from the moment I met him!! ha!!

    You two are SO perfect together!! I love you!!

    PS I will forever blame your dark brown hair for he having to have it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Happy Anniv. Dinner tonight should be amazing. You nailed all the pictures I think, You left out all our surgery pics. This is our last Anniv. as "singles." I love you and can't wait to celebrate our 50th anniv. on april 16, 2061.

    ReplyDelete
  4. something tells me this "anonymous" character may be Beau!! just guessing!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case you didnt pick up on that last comment ,it was from my handsome groom! He creeps on my blog every once in a while(prob bc he's usually the topic of choice!)

    FYI-There are no pics of our surgeries bc I have not one ounce of makeup on. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha I cracked up at the "when he was dating some Zeta" part! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog. If you have a specific question, feel free to email me at snhoward16@gmail.com.

Also, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...